Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DRAKE: tHAT NEW sHIT!!!


Aubrey "Drake" Graham
Ok let me give u the skinny on the man Drake. My lil cuz put me on to em and i peeped his videos and music is gettin a milly plus hits on youtube!!! Well first he from Canada and he's an actor, singer, and rapper. I guess he was big in the acting game in Canada cuz he got stoopid fans out there. But as far as the states go, word is he signed Young Money thru the boy Lil Wayne. He got roots in the game too, his uncle was like the bass player for Prince. Now the kid working with errrbody from Bun B, Lloyd, Omarion and Lil Wayne, Drake just seems to take it all in stride. Look out for the mixtapes he got in the streets Come Back Season, Heart Break Drake, and So Far Gone!!! I fux wit him tha long way. His Shit Hot!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment