Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pause for the Cause....NAS

Lyrics to Watch Dem Niggas :
[Nas]They never realized, how real Nas, is so decisive
It's just the likeness, of Isrealites mist, that made me write this A slight twist, of lime rhyme, be chasin down your prime time
Food for thought or rather mind wine
The Don Juan, features the freak shit, my thesison how we creep quick,
fuckin your wife that ain't so secret
It's mandatory - see that pussy, they hand it to me
I got no game, it's just some bitches understand my story
There ain't no drama that my niggaz never handle for me
My gator brand is Maurry, walkin through rough land before mewhere the snakes put a smile on they face, hopin and prayin I'm stuck
Scopin they lay in the cut, weighin my luck
Player haters play this in cell blocks and rock stages
Winkin at some females cops with cocked gauges
Really it's papers I'm addicted to, wasn't for rap then
I'll be stickin you
The mag inside the triple gooseFace down on the floors, the routine
Don't want hear nobody blow steam, just cream or it's a smoke screen
Imagine that - that's why I hardly kick the braggin raps
I zone, to each his own and this ghetto inhabitant

on occasion i'll drop some HIP HOP Quotables to showcase MCs i respect. Doesn't necessarily have to be signed artist cuz i fux with tha independents too! so if u got heat send it to elnegrorepublica@gmail.com. The nigga Nas so heavy on some livin legend shit. don't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment