Thursday, May 21, 2009

STRIP CLUB POLITICS: VIA THE SKRIP CLUB CAPITOL

Whattup fellas lets get into this. I know this blog is everywhere and i'm touchin a wide range of subjects, but it should be viewed as a GQ for the urban youth. But enuff for explanations. check game: I know a large percentage of ATL residents aint from here and don't really know the lay of the land. Let me tell you now, this is the metropolis. I know the ATL represents the land of oppt!, but just as much "legal" enterprise is fueling this machine, there is just as much if not more Dirty funds funneling thru and contributing to the Black Economy. I hear all tha time the visitors that were lured here to the Promised Land and are now regretting their decision. Don't Fret. Im gonna show you how to get it on in the A. Like my man Tony Montana says"This town is one big pussy waiting to get fucked" (Scarface)...soon i will post a series entitled "Strip Club Politcs" stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment